Bach flower remedies commonly known as flower remedy was discovered by Dr. Edward Bach in the year 1917. It is a set of 38 individual flower essences made from nature’s flowers and are totally natural and safe for us to consume.
Each of these flower remedies aims to cure a particular negative mental / emotional state such as stress, anger, revenge, fears, guilt, worry, anxiety, indecision, hatred, trauma, depression etc. These remedies heal the negative emotions that cause physical distress in our body.
Bach flower remedies have a very soothing and subtle way of working on you without giving you any harsh or jarring effects. They gently work on your emotions by uplifting your vibrations.
Bach Flower Remedies course:
- Course duration: 10 days – 1 hour each ( Classroom learning & E-learning )
- Course eligibility: Interested students can apply
- Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to Bach Flower remedy
- Origin, importance and uses
- Learning 38 remedies including rescue remedy
- How to prescribe remedies
- Connection between flowers and emotions
- Combination and measurements to make remedies
- How to take a case study
- You can make your own remedies
- Practise Bach flower remedy professionally
On successful course completion, you will receive a certificate to pursue it professionally.
To know more about Bach Flower Remedy service, click here.