Traditional Vaastu is an ancient science that was founded by Bhrigu Rishi that is followed profoundly till date. It is the science that explains us how to create an environment in accordance with the laws of nature. This science is found in our Vedas and has been practiced traditionally for over thousands of years now. The influence of traditional vaastu can also be seen in the architecture of ancient monumental buildings like Taj Mahal, Egyptian pyramids etc. that have stood intact till date. These monuments were built in accordance with the principles of Traditional Vaastu – in shape, proportions, measurements and alignment to the basic directions and sub directions of that place.
Traditional Vaastu emphasizes on creating balance in all 5 elements – earth, air, water, fire and space, together with directions – north, east, west and south and sub directions in order to attract abundance and prosperity.
Traditional Vaastu course:
- Course duration: 10 days – 1 Hour per day ( Classroom learning )
- Course eligibility: Interested students can apply
- Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to Traditional Vaastu as science
- Knowing and studying Vaastu in a traditional way
- Fundamentals of Vaastu
- Laws of nature
- The five elements
- Knowing Vaastu for plots, residential Vaastu, commercial Vaastu, industrial Vaastu
- Directions, sub directions and corners, their impact
- Vaastu doshas like cuts, extension, etc and its effects
- Right placements of things
- Deities associated with directions
- Use of compass
On successful course completion, you will receive a certificate to pursue it professionally.
To know more about Traditional Vaastu service, click here.