Chakras are energy stations/centres within our body. They are responsible to receive and distribute the flow of cosmic energy that helps us feel energetic and balanced.
There are 7 major chakras in our body, namely the Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Throat Chakra, Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Sacral Chakra and Root Chakra.
Chakras should always be active and balanced so that there is a free and uninterrupted flow of vital energy in our body. If any of our chakras are blocked, slowed down, become dark or rotate off rhythm, they can result in emotional, physical or spiritual disharmony.
In a Chakra balancing session:
- The chakra practioner first assesses the flow of energy in all your chakras and prepares a chakra report for you that indicates if the energy is blocked, excessive, negative, positive etc.
- You will even get the exact percentages of your chakra energy flow just like a pathology report.
- You will also know the effects like upcoming diseases, money issues, relationship or career issues etc. based on your chakra status.
- Post the analysis you could opt for the Chakra Balancing Session, where the energy flow of each of the Chakras is cleansed and balanced as needed.
- The initial number of chakra balancing sessions that is needed is unique to each person depending on the status of their chakra report.
- It is recommended that a chakra balancing session should be done thereafter as frequently as once a month in order to maintain emotional and physical wellbeing for regular maintenance.
To know more about Chakra Healing course, click here.