Reiki is an ancient healing technique that acts on the physical level, emotional level, and a spiritual level; hence a holistic system of healing. It is helpful for stress reduction and relaxation. It is based on the principle of balancing the “universal life force energy” that flows through everyone that keeps us alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick, feel stressed, and experience imbalance in other areas of life as well.
Reiki removes blocks in the energy pathway and creates balance restoring physical wellbeing and peace. Many have reported miraculous results. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Reiki can be administered in 2 ways:
- Distant Reiki
In a Hands-on-Reiki healing session:
- A trained Reiki Practitioner lays his/her hands on the body of a healee at specific chakra (energy centers) points and other important positions covering all the systems of the body. This promotes the energy flow by removing the blocks and thus facilitates the healing.
- It takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours for a full body healing session.
- The Reiki Practitioner would suggest the number of sessions required for the maximum benefit.
To book your appointment you can call us at +91 7045349280/81/82/83 or leave an enquiry with us by clicking here and we will get back to you shortly.
To know more about REIKI COURSE, click here.
In a Distant Reiki healing session:
- In a distant Reiki healing session, healing is administered remotely on a scheduled day and time. Healee need not be physically present at Infinite healing during the session.
- A trained Reiki Practitioner first understands the challenge areas which healee is intending to receive help on.
- A Reiki practitioner would suggest the number of sessions required for maximum benefit based on the nature of a problem.
- It can be administered not just for the health but also for the issues related to other areas of life such as relationships, career, emotional imbalances etc.
To know more about Reiki course, click here.