Subconcious Healing Specialites - Infinite Healing™

Subconcious Healing Specialites

The human brain is the most intricate, complicated yet sophisticated piece of machinery that every human being owns.  It is the command centre of the nervous system that is responsible for receiving inputs from the sensory organs and sends signals to the muscles to react accordingly.

In addition to ensuring the functioning of the body, the brain is the physical organ where the mind resides. The human mind is divided into the conscious and the subconscious mind, the conscious mind making up 12% of the mind and the remaining 88% our subconscious mind.

Just like an iceberg, the 12% conscious mind stays above the water level, whereas the remaining 88% subconscious mind remains submerged under the water. The conscious mind is that part of us that we are aware of and gives the command of what we intend and want to do. It is our identity that we know of about ourselves. On the other hand the subconscious mind is that identity of ours that has been formed without our conscious knowledge. It is that part of our mind that is inaccessible to us but plays a key role in how and what we accomplish in our lives. It is like our default setting that is unique to each and every individual that controls the actions of our mind.

So when a command is given by the conscious mind, the setting of the subconscious mind is what would determine how it gets done or if it will be done at all. For Eg: On a conscious level if you want to make a lot of money, however your subconscious mind believes that money is the root of all evil, it will sabotage your every effort on the conscious level for making money. So until the default setting of your subconscious mind is altered, you would continue to face difficulty to make the desired money you want.

Our Subconscious healing services are available to help you work in sync with your conscious mind to help you fulfill your desires and create your reality as you want to.